Go check these out x

Tuesday 15 December 2015

A Tumblr kind of room

Hi everyone!, sorry I haven't posted in a while, times have been tough and I've had quite a lot on my plate, but now I finally have time to post something!.

This week I decided I'm going to talk about things that would make a Tumblr-esque kind of bedroom and how you too can spice up your house with a new and cute theme. 

First things first I'm going to talk about some decorations and such that I have in my room, and where you can buy them and find them and blah blah blah. 

To start with I have the iconic "Love, laugh, live" decoration on one my shelves and also a nice, little what do you call it?, I don't know, wall hanging as well. I personally think there is something lovely and very pleasant about having quotes dotted around your room, and just to read them every now and again can always give you that boost that brightens your day. 




Next I want to talk about CANDLES, my favorite things in the world I have a few spread about my room such as a candy cane scented Yankee Candle (bought in Clinton's cards, Harrogate), a cinnamon apple luminessence candle which I bought from the Card factory, and 3 other samller candles which come in a glass container tied with a rope at the top, I love all of these candles and they smell delicious!.

Lastly I'm going to talk about bed sheets and lights (a bit random there, I know). The quilt cover I'm using at the moment is not very winter suitable but the floral pattern is cute and I think it kinda matches my room.           
And now onto lights, I have about 3 of these electric candles on each of my shelves and they even come with a remote (yay), and this is because you can change their color which is awesome and gives off a really nice soft glow. And then a fairly new addition to my room is my light globe, and I think that it just screams Tumblr.
Sorry for the very long post guys but I hoped you enjoyed!. Yours truly, Abbie x :3

6 comments:

  1. What have you been eating Gail, I told you not to pile your plate too high. Just kidding obviously, love you Abbie and great post! Mind checking out mine? xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheeky, lol love you too, and thanks for for liking my post, i'll be sure to check out your new post soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light globe!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the light globe!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love tumblr-type rooms, but my room is more hippie than hipster, it has lots of plants, instruments, and floaty clothes! Great post by the way, I found you through Marti xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, candles + motivational quotes = match made in heaven! Your room is super cool :-)

    ReplyDelete